Monday, July 18, 2011
Adding custom JSP to the workstep
Here are the steps to add a custom jsp to the workstep:
1. Right click on your workstep and click on 'Properties'
2. Select 'General' tab and you should see 'On Activation' field set (this applies to the work steps and start step)
3. Click on 'Presentation' property which will pop-up the presentation types to be selected.
4. Select 'Custom JSP' from 'Type' drop down. You can even specify the name of the custom jsp for the work step.
5. Click 'Ok' and build the project.
You should now see your custom jsp page you specified in your project jsp directory and can customized it the way you want.