Monday, August 22, 2011
Simple way of attaching files in Savvion Workflow
Upload functionality of Savvion also displays the size of the attached file and modified date of the uploaded file. It even allows you to upload multiple files at a time, edit the document and delete the attached files. You can also see the attached files in the successive worksteps or even edit or delete the documents which will be persistent through out your application instance flow.
Below are the steps how you can add the attachment code to your Savvion workflow:
1) Open your template and go to dataslot tab
2) Click on New button and add a 'Document' dataslot
3) You can now place the dataslot on your form editor. To do this click on 'Data Sources' Form Tasks from Tasks pane available at the right side.
4) Expand 'Dataslots' folder under 'Data Sources' and click on 'User Dataslots' which will have your document dataslot.
5) Drag the new defined Document dataslot as in step 2, and place in in your form editor.
6) You can now build and deploy the workflow to see your attachment working.
The above steps will add the attachment code to your jsp and will allow you to add, edit, view and delete the files at any workstep.