Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Adding Web Service to Savvion Adapter
Here is how to add it to your protess template.
• Select Adapters - Managed - WebServiceAdapters from Assign Participants
Select GenericWebServiceAdapter, right click and select Properties of the adapter
• Click on configuration tab and then Configure button
• Provide WSDL url in WSDL tab under Web service configuration and click Go
• You would see all the available services under WSDL Detail
• Incase if your web service is password protected and needs authentication you can provide HTTP Authentication, username and password in security settings frame.
• Click on any of the service which will display the information and input/return parameters of the methods in 'Information' tab on the right.
You can also test the service by providing the input parameters in the adapter configuration itself by clicking on 'Test' tab and providing the input parameters which will show the result response.
• Select the service method you need to call and click ok. It will ask you to provide the input parameters to map with your dataslots. select the dataslot as input parameters and click ok and you are good to go.